Tuesday 29 November 2011

Designing Print

For the print I used a general overlay effect to add a nice finishing effect on top of the images I took to make it look more authentic.
For the back cover I tried to make it look like he was looking down at the tracklist, and then tried to fit the song list on top of the bricks so it fit in between the brick work.


For the front cover I used a basic yet effective text which keeps the stylish original idea of crystal castles music, then I put the album name along the billboard,  I then added an effect to make it look like the text is on the billboard.
The album name Not alone relates back to the general idea of being alone which is portrayed in the album cover but the different pictures relate back to my music video with the bust stop idea.




I edited this to make it look like there is nothing in the background to make him look even more alone.











For the side underneath the CD I designed my own vinyl CD which went well with the whole authentic Crystal Castle idea which I was trying to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment